How to Dry Gourds for Crafting DIY Video


 As you might guess, to do a video about drying gourds takes about as long as it does to grow and dry them, so this video has been in the works since September of last year. In the video I show the large patch of gourds on my family's farm, harvesting, stages of drying, where to dry gourds and how, and what they look/sound/feel like when they are ready to craft with. I also have lots more videos about gourd crafting so make sure to check out my YouTube channel and become a subscriber. http://youtube.com/bernadettegourder




© 2013 Bernadette Fox

1 comments:

  1. The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen. See the link below for more info.

    #looksinlife
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your Comments!

 

Flickr Photostream

link

Twitter Updates

Pinterest Feed