How to Decorate a Gourd with Macrame or Knotting YouTube DIY Video




Was very pleased on how this gourd came out! I cut open a martin house gourd in the shape of a basket leaving a good portion of the gourd to serve as a twisted basket handle. I decorated the "bowl" of the basket with a bunch of Josephine knots and the handle I chip carved. I love the rustic quality of the whole piece and I hope you do too, enough to try it out for yourself! Check out the video I made of the whole process. If you want one for yourself made by me then pick one up from my Etsy shop. Just follow this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172435055/macrame-rustic-gourd-basket


 

© 2014 Bernadette Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your Comments!

 

Flickr Photostream

link

Twitter Updates

Pinterest Feed