Customization and Personalization in Gourd Art


I enjoy making gourd art from spontaneous ideas. I would say about 60% of my gourd art comes about from those ideas. Of course those ideas are triggered by something, and more often than not it's something from nature such as a flower from my garden or a tree ablaze in fall color. However, I think I actually find the most enjoyment in creating gourd art by following the inspiration of others. I am a good listener and so when someone explains to me what they are envisioning on a gourd, I picture the finished piece and a little bit more. . . . I love to add my own twist to the custom gourd just to give him/her a pleasant surprise. 
If you're looking for a very special gift for yourself or someone you love, I believe a useful and beautiful piece of gourd art is something that will be treasured by anyone and everyone. Write me if you have any questions or check out my Etsy shop for my Custom Made listings. http://bfgourdcreations.etsy.com

© 2013 Bernadette Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your Comments!

 

Flickr Photostream

link

Twitter Updates

Pinterest Feed